Thursday 14 July 2011

C'est le fromage!


Happy Bastille Day!

I don't know about you, but I don't remember a whole lot of French from high school. I remember some, but considering I did it for the whole five years, I really should remember more. (I remember the school trip to France, that's for sure. Nobody forgets the Eiffel Tower on their sixteenth birthday. Or the bottle of vodka they got as a present, which got lost and then stolen. Or that other thing that happened...)

Anyway, the reason for this random French interlude? Apparently Brisbane has it's very own French Festival! (I know, I had no idea either.) It's on at South Bank, on Saturday the 16th of July, in honor of Bastille Day.

So, if French food, stalls and stalls of French stuff to buy, CanCan and burlesque dancers, a circus troupe and a fashion parade sound like your idea of a good time, well, you should head on over!!

There's bound to be heaps of cheese, too.

Brisbane French Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...