Wednesday 7 March 2012

Scarf challenge - day 3 and 4

Another Tuesday another work day. I put on a dress I felt like wearing and then struggled for quite a while to figure out how to get a scarf to work with the outfit. I wanted to wear a scarf I hadn't yet worn, and I'd used up all my navy options! So it was time for an orange, cream and purple scarf I'd bought in a vintage store in London. It was the only item I could afford in the whole shop, actually.


Day 4 - Wednesday

Today I picked my scarf first and then constructed my outfit around it. Unfortunately, the outfit I came up with was mightily boring. But I was wearing a scarf and again it was one I had never worn before!


100% silk made in India. From my Grandma's collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...