Monday 27 August 2012

These are a few of my favourite things

I went on holiday with an old friend a few weeks back and he asked me a question: what are my 5 favourite things? He asks this question of his friends from time to time and as the years go by, their answers change. But it is an interesting to pose to yourself.

What 5 things – anything, any item, activity, anything – in the World – are you 5 favourites at this moment?



I was half way down a bottle of red in South Australian wine country so my answers were rather coloured by the moment (in no particular order):
  1. Wine
  2. Travel
  3. Raspberries
  4. Veal schnitzel
  5. Spending time with my favourite people.

If I’d answered him right now, it might run more like:
  1. Wine with friends (if I could get specific)
  2. Writing
  3. Travel
  4. Raspberries
  5. Singing in the car
He told me he once had a friend who listed the number ‘3’ as a favourite thing, so it really can be anything.

What would you list as your 5 favourite things?

Raspberries; the love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...